What does Couples Bootcamp include?
- Many months of clinical and couples therapy work folded into one weekend
- Interactive learning and hands on experience of the relationship skills and tools
- Cutting edge methods of personal growth to release the baggage of the past and create our desired relationship
- Intimate circle of few likeminded couples who want to learn and grow.
What do I get by signing up?
- Fifteen hours of group relationship work with Dr. Harel.
- A shared enriching experience with other participants. Couples Bootcamp is capped at 5 couples to assure an intimate experience.
- Room and Board: 3 nights, a private bedroom for each couple, 3 meals per day and a coffee bar with refreshments to keep us going.
- A weekend in one of the beautiful nature spots of California, whether it is Lake Arrowhead, Los Angeles National Forest, Joshua Tree or souther ridge of Sierra Nevada and Lake Isabella. All locations are within approximately 3 hour driving distance from Los Angeles.
When and Where is the next Bootcamp?
- Tentative date for the next Couples Bootcamp is the last weekend of March, March 24th to 26th, 2023.
- Once the first 5 couples sign up, we will confirm the date and the location with the participants.
How much does Couples Bootcamp cost?
- The weekend cost per couple is $2200.
- It is free to sign-up and the payment in full is due once we confirm the date with you.
How do I sign up?
To sign-up, click the blue button "Bootcamp Enrollment" below and submit both of your names, phone numbers and emails. We will reach out to confirm and to answer any questions you might have. Each Bootcamp is limited to 3-5 couples.